Who We Are
The Loving Hands Group is a collaboration of professional artists and holistic health care practitioners who provide an unusual selection of life-enriching classes and activities.
Who We Serve
We work with senior adults, people of any age faced with illness, and anyone with physical or mental challenges throughout the greater Cleveland area. We help keep people lively, motivated, engaged, happy, vibrant, and healthy!
How And Where We Work
We come to you! We work with individuals or groups, either in-home or in group locations throughout the greater Cleveland area. We can provide one-time activities or ongoing programs, depending on your needs. We tailor our programs to all levels of physical and mental ability.
How Our Programs Succeed
We meet each individual at their level of ability and encourage them to do their personal best. This way, everyone achieves and feels empowered!
Why Choose Us
- Our program is unique, no other company in the area offers this service
- The content and programming of our activities are professional-level
- Our providers are trained & licensed professionals with many years of experience
- We are kind, courteous, respectful, and caring
- We adhere to the Certified Nursing Assistant Code of Ethics
- We are fully insured
- All of our providers undergo background checks
- We bring all necessary equipment with us…you just need to have fun and enjoy!
Click here for a list of classes and activities
Click here for a list of caregiver services
Our Clients Include
- Individuals At Home
- Independent & Assisted Living
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Dementia Care Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Adult Activity Centers
- Senior Centers
- Day Support Centers
- Vocational Training Organizations
- Group Homes
- Hospice Houses
- And anywhere there is someone in need