Who We Are
The Loving Hands Group is a collaboration of professional artists and holistic health care practitioners who teach a unique selection of educational and life-enriching classes, activities and therapies.
Who We Serve
We work with senior adults, disabled people of any age, and their caregivers. Our programs are modified for varying levels of vision, dexterity, cognition and mobility challenges.
Where We Work
We bring our programs directly to our clients wherever they live, work or play throughout the greater Cleveland area. We work with individuals or groups, either in-home or in group locations.
How We Schedule
We can provide one-time programs or ongoing programs, depending on your needs.
How Our Programs Succeed
We meet each individual at their level of ability and encourage them to do their personal best. This way, everyone achieves and feels empowered. We help keep people lively, engaged, happy, and healthy!
Why Choose Us
- Our service is unique, no other company in the area does what we do
- The content and programming of our activities are professional-level
- Our providers are trained & licensed professionals with many years of experience
- We are kind, courteous, respectful, and caring
- We are fully insured
- All of our providers undergo background checks
- We bring all necessary equipment with us…you just need to have fun and enjoy!
Our Clients Include
Individuals: At Home and in Care Communities
- Independent & Assisted Living
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Dementia Care Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Adult Activity Centers
- Senior Centers
- Day Support Centers
- Vocational Training Organizations
- Group Homes
- Hospice Houses
- And anywhere there is someone in need